The game has siege warfare, raid bosses, clans, arenas, multi class systems, and a ton of extra features that have managed to keep this game relevant for over a decade.
The game has various classes, and depending on which race you choose, you gain access to certain class trees. Players start with a basic class, which can be upgraded at different level intervals (Level 20 first class, Level 40 second class, Level 76 third class). Once a player reaches Level 85, they can add a subclass, which starts at Level 40. Once the subclass has reached Level 75, the player can choose another one, and level that as well. There are also dual classes which can be added after completing a quest at Level 80.
- Insane Variety of Classes – choose from over thirty different classes which can be upgraded multiple times. You can even have a sub class or a dual class upon reaching the end-game.
- Tried and True – with over ten years of development and updates under its belt, game is still well-played and relevant.
- Tons of Content – with new patches being added and the development team constantly working to improve the game, the game won’t leave you bored.
- Throw a Glove – with open world PvP, players can choose to duel or PK with ease. Various PvP and PvE options are available, with the best stages available in the endgame.
- Unique Skill Tree System – instead of gaining skill points with each level, players gain SP (independently of XP) which can be invested in the skill tree for new abilities and such.
High Five delivers the following updates requested by players from around the world:
- 7 new raid bosses and nearly 20 new high-level quests.
- New skills and items, plus revamped hunting zones.
- Grand Olympiad enhancements and improved clan leveling.
- Nevit’s Advent Blessing, a new Vitality-related boost system.
Register your account here!